Welcome

Thanks for visiting my gallery.  This work is brand new in 2010, the result of a new address just 300 yards from the beach.  you can see the basic subjects of the work in the thumbnails at right, and a slideshow of some of my faves below.

I'm planning to print selections of this work for a show at Jonathon's on Main Street, in Ventura. I don't print a lot of work in general, but I'm working to change that, and this show will be a big step in that direction. But it's a lot of printing all at once, so I could use the help of some friends to get it done!

Any amount you can donate will be a great help, and any proceeds from print sales at the show will go to reimburse sponsors. As always, your kind patronage and support is sincerely appreciated.









James Scolari
Ventura, CA
James@JamesScolari.com

For those who wish to support the effort to put up the show, you can donate here: